Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Can't Imagine a Day

Can’t Imagine a Day


Can’t imagine a day when I don’t experience His grace
Can’t imagine a day when I don’t find His mercy
Can’t imagine a day when I do not need more of Him
Can’t imagine a day when I do not need less of me
Can’t imagine a day when His word doesn’t fill me
Can’t imagine a day when I don’t crave for more
Can’t imagine a day when my praises would ever cease
Can’t imagine a day when every knee bows with me
Can’t imagine a day when the rocks will cry out
Can’t imagine a day when all pain is gone
Can’t imagine a day when I hear angels sing

Can’t imagine a day without Him

1 comment:

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...