Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Even So

A friend and I recently talked about the crumbling marriages we see all around us. Where one partner works at the relationship and the other puts in little to no effort. Breaks my heart. Praying today for marriages. Praying for unspoken heart hurts. Praying for those that feel so alone. Reach out and ask for help. Work at saving your relationship. Even when it is hard. Especially when it is difficult.

Even So

Even so
I will stay
I will smile
I will embrace
I will love


Even so
I won’t go
I won’t change
I won’t worry
I won’t regret


Even so
I will walk
I will run
I will thrive
I will embark


Even so
You will turn
You will go
You will leave
You will regret

You will crumble

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...