Friday, September 29, 2017

Kombucha Burping Day

 Kombucha Burping Day goes something like this.
My husband : Babe, you have a whole lotta kombucha in the pantry.
Me: I know, isn't that awesome?!
My husband: Babe, I am glad you feel that way. Do you remember what happened last time you had a whole lotta kombucha in the pantry?
Me: Oh.
My husband: Babe, oh is right. That was the worst smelling vinegar disgustingness I have ever smelled in my life.
Me: You think it smelled disgusting, I think it smelled heavenly.
My husband : Babe, you and I clearly have a different definition of heavenly.
Me: I will burp them today. I have always just had a ton of fizz in my batches and those brown bottles are just a bunch of over achieving show offs.
My husband : Babe, I have no idea what you are talking about. Just do what you gotta do so I don't come home from work to you crying because of an explosion and then all the weird slimy boxed groceries and canned goods sitting on the counter and kitchen floor yet waiting to be cleaned.

I suppose I should have prefaced this story with the fact that my husband calls me Babe. 🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...