Saturday, September 23, 2017

LEXI

I was busy in the kitchen early last evening trying to hurry and get food ready and the kitchen cleaned before going out for the night.  Lily had gotten home from school,  was a bit discouraged and it took her a bit to start telling me what was wrong. By leading the conversation, she started talking about choir and this little girl wasn't being very nice and said snotty things to her twice. The child sounds like areal piece of work. I asked if she had ever had problems with this girl before. Lily screws up her face and replied, "Well, her name is Lexi, so she totally sounds like someone I could have had problems with before." #lexi #whatthewhat #cantmakethisstuffup #missthing #loveher

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...