Saturday, September 16, 2017

Current State of Affairs

Current state of affairs at the Gavin house. New carpet for the 2nd floor is coming Wednesday. So everything from all three upstairs bedrooms and closets is on the main floor in the dining room and front living room. When the carpet installers arrive, they will move all the furniture into the great room. What I am trying to say is... just don't stop by this week. You will be lucky to find an empty chair and I can just imagine how long it will take to put everything back. Because of course, the Professional Organizer in me wants to sort all of it and donate 3/4 of it. But if you show up and bring me coffee and greet with me with an encouraging hug, I will clear a spot for you in the back hallway. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...