Tuesday, September 26, 2017

FOOD COLORING 🙄

This kid. Lily has gotten in trouble the last 327 times I haven't been home because of cooking /baking/craft incidents that have occurred. Either she made a horrible mess all over the counters and floor, didn't clean up, left a ton of work for me when I got home late, or used my gluten free mixes and added food coloring which I then can not consume. (I kid you not... The child loves food coloring) Tonight, I got home after 930 after a very full day and found this. So... Do  I thank her for making me a gluten free treat? Do I reprimand her for baking and using a gluten free mix when she has been told a million times not to? Do I thank her for not using food coloring? Do I tell her they are rock hard and I can not consume them? So I remind her of the no cooking /baking/craft rule when mom isn't home? The answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...