Saturday, August 3, 2019

I Regret Nothing- A Collection of Poetry and Prose Is Available On Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Regret-Nothing-Collection-Poetry-Prose/dp/1080416307/ref=sr_1_1?crid=9LGLYN0K45D7&keywords=kelli+j+gavin&qid=1564848446&s=gateway&sprefix=kelli+j+%2Caps%2C142&sr=8-1


I Regret Nothing- A Collection of Poetry and Prose - is available on Amazon.com.

This is actually my fourth solo book, but the first to be published. I have had 9 other anthology book inclusions.  My first solo book is a large collection of non-fiction short stories and is currently being edited.  My second book was also published this week. It is a book about my son, Zach who is an amazing artist and has Autism.  My third book is still a work in progress. It is a collection of fiction short stories.  This book of poetry and prose came together over time and quite by accident. As my husband was reading my first book, he recommended that I remove all poetry and prose and create a book containing just those. So a happy accident it was as it came together seamlessly. 

The following link contains 7 of my books that are all currently available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Kelli-J-Gavin/e/B07VM93XVB/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1


Thank you for reading my blog and for checking out my books that are available on Amazon and for supporting small book printings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...