Saturday, December 8, 2018

December Writing Challenge with Jay Long


Hi Blog Readers! Many of you have shared with me your love of writing.  Some of you are poets, some are short story writers.  All of us have a story to tell.  Join me, even a few days late,  in Jay Long's December Writing Challenge.  The word prompts are above. Write about what you love. Write about what you know.  Write something that means something. Write something that you want to share with someone else.

Let me know if you are participating. Whether it is writing from the prompts for each day, or picking a few, I would love to hear from you.

Here is one of my my dabbles from day 4. 

Starlight Confession

I loved you
I always have
I always will
More than I care
To admit to you
I loved you when
You didn’t love me
When you couldn’t love me
When you shouldn’t love me
But I loved you
From the beginning
Until now
Probably forevermore
Whether I like it or not
My love was given
My love was offered
Yours for the taking
Always accepted
I love you
I always have
I always will
My starlight confession

Is I will always love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...