Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The People of Carver County with Steve Patterson

The People of Carver County-By: Kelli J Gavin- Edition 4





Steve Patterson moved from New Mexico to Chaska 4 1/2 years ago. He worked in the 5 Eyewitness News Department as a reporter and fill in Anchor and then after 8 month joined Twin Cities Live show as Co Anchor.

What is something that you would enjoy covering on TCL that you haven't? "I’ve got to be honest.  We cover so many fun things in and around the Cities that it’s tough for me to imagine something in the Metro that we haven’t done yet.  Heck, we even got to cover the Super Bowl!  How about they send us to the Oscars!"

"My sister has lived in Carver County for years!  In fact, I spent a summer in Minnesota about 20 years ago (visiting my sister), and lived in Chaska back then.  So when we made the move from New Mexico to Minnesota, Carver County just felt like home.  Plus, my sister and her kids live just a few blocks away from us.  That’s pretty fantastic."

What is your favorite family summer activity here in Carver County? I "My favorite family summer activity is walking in our neighborhood. The neighborhoods in Chaska are so great, so welcoming, so family-oriented.  So when, as a family, we get outside and walk around the neighborhood, it makes us feel a sort of connection to the greater community in our neighborhood, and by extension, Chaska and Carver County."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...