Thursday, April 19, 2018

People of Carver County By: Kelli J Gavin Edition 1

Jennifer Ott of Chaska, MN

"At this point in my life, one thing that I wish I had done that I have not is jump out of a plane. It frightens me and I don't know if I could do it unless someone made me. I don't think I could do it on my own and I would go tandem, because I would otherwise hit the ground. I would want to do it somewhere cool. Not in Minnesota or Wisconsin. Somewhere, maybe France. I did go parasailing in Mexico about 15 years ago. I was scared and filled with fear the whole time, because I don't like heights. But I think it was was a little more reassuring because you are attached to the back of the boat. I would want to jump out of the plane alone, not with my husband, because I would be afraid that he would die. (laughing)  I wouldn't want that pressure. (more laughter)"

I want to thank Jennifer for being my first interview for People of Carver County.  She is hysterical and I wish that her contagious laughter would translate to print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...