Sunday, February 4, 2018

Kleenex Lessons from Jethro

Seeking wisdom from all the Jethro's out there. (Moses's wise father in law who knew him so well encouraged bim and thought him that delegation would benefit him and all the Israelites.)  I came home from church to find an entire box of kleenex's resting on top of the trash can in my bathroom. Come on. That has gotta be about 5000 kleenex. The box was shredded to pieces and laying all over the floor. I do not know as of yet which child thought this would be a good idea. As in let's be destructive and wasteful but boy,  isn't my cardboard art project amazing?!? Or, oh my mom, look at this new invention, it will pay for my college tuition! So this is what I am asking, if you are a wise parent, an in law, a wise adult who is adulting at a much better rate than I am, please provide me with wise council on why these things keep happening in my home and how I should deal with it. ( please note, I deal well with snark, tomfoolery and shenanigans, not with Judgey McJudgeysons AND I am already smiling because of the silliness of it all. Because otherwise I cry, sometimes over kleenex's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Know What That Means- By: Kelli J Gavin for Writers Unite!

I Know What That Means By: Kelli J Gavin After my family moved to Minneapolis three years ago, my parents refused to visit us in our ne...