Monday, January 15, 2018

Pageant Summer 1993



Stumbling upon photos today, I found these. I had done all lot of pageants and modeling when I was young, then switched to singing and acting as my main activities when I was 9. These are from the summer I turned 18. I had just graduated high school, was preparing to leave for college and my mom talked me into doing the Miss Forest Lake Pageant. It didn't take much talking into for me to say yes. We needed to have a historical gown and I wore my grandma's wedding gown. Our town was celebrating 150 years and I also did the history show that summer, sang at the Special Olympics ceremonies and at the dedication of the Forest Lake mural wall. It was a very full and fun summer to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bags

I was thrilled when I realized I didn't have to race off anywhere this morning. I got the kids up and off to school and then had one ear...