Friday, March 26, 2021

Submission Request- Guest Editor for the April 2021 Flash Fiction Section of Setu

Call for Submissions for Setu April 2021 Flash Fiction Section I am the Guest Editor for Setu for the month of April 2021. Please submit your Flash Fiction submissions of 500 words or less. Flash fiction stories should be in English, and not include excessive language, sex, or any derogatory racial terms. The selected pieces will be featured in the April Edition of Setu and posted to the website after the first of May. No fee to submit and no pay is offered at this time. Anyone can submit and I love reading stories from new writers who have yet to be published. All submissions are due by April 15, 2021. Please also include a bio (150 words or less) prior to listing the story in the body of your email. Please do not send any attachments. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Email your submission to kelli.gavin@gmail.com. I look forward to reading your Flash Fiction stories! Thank you! Kelli J Gavin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bags

I was thrilled when I realized I didn't have to race off anywhere this morning. I got the kids up and off to school and then had one ear...